What is VPN
VPN Stands for virtual private network. VPN is a network that is constructed using public wires usually the Internet to connect to a private network, such as a company’s internal network. A VPN allows you to connect to the internet via a server run by a VPN provider. All data traveling between your computer, phone in “VPN server” is securely encrypted. As a result of this setup, VPN. A VPN can connect multiple sites over a large distance just like a Wide Area Network (WAN). VPNs are often used to extend intranets worldwide to disseminate information and news to a wide user base.
- VPNs provide privacy by hiding your internet activity from your Internet service provider or also by government.
- Allow you to evade censorship (by school, work, your ISP, or government.
- Allow you to “geo-spoof” your location in order to access services unfairly denied to you based on your geographical location
- Protect you against hackers when using a public WiFi hotspot.
- Allow you to P2P download in safety.
Why You Should Get a VPN
Why we use VPNs For this question we have Short answer for you. To get internet freedom we use VPN Service. You want to be safe with the peace of mind knowing that no one can intercept your data. VPNs provide privacy by hiding your internet activity from your Internet service provider or also by government. In order to use VPNs you must first signup for a VPN service, which typically cost between $5 – $10 a month. A contract with a VPN, service is required to use VPNs.
Free VPN Services
Free VPNs usually refers to services and tools that let you browse the Web securely and anonymously. The tools are typically available for desktop and mobile Web browsing. Read Wikipedia’s Free VPNs Services article to learn more.
How does VPN work?
You won’t believe how simple it is. A virtual private network lets you use the entire Internet as if it’s your own private network. As a result, you get high security and exclusive access to content that you normally would be blocked from seeing.
- You don’t switch Internet service. A VPNs is an online service. You simply open an account, download their software and then get back online.
- It’s very affordable for the safety and flexibility you get.
- A good VPNs account works for computers, smartphones and other devices.
Just be sure to choose a good service.
Top list of VPNs are :