Menu

what is dark web & how to access dark web

Dark web

What is dark web

The dark web is the World Wide Web content that exists on the dark net. Dark web is a term that refers to a collection of websites. Dark Websites contents are not indexed by any standard search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing.

Almost all websites on the Dark web hide their identity using the Tor encryption tool. TOR is used to hide your IP. You can use TOR to spoof your location it jumps your location to different countries in seconds. TOR stands for The Onion Rutter, Because as you all know onion have lots of layer in it as same as TOR has also 8 layers of ip itself. To visit a dark web you need TOR browser to suffer these websites. According to the reports, only a 4% of the web is visible to the public. The rest of the 96% the web are hidden under the darkness.

dark web

What is in Dark Market?

I have listed out some of the rare things found in the hidden dark world. See below.

  • Mail Order Marijuana
  • Silk Road
  • Hitman Service
  • Buttery Bootlegging
  • The Human Experiment
  • Weapons
  • Credit Card Information
  • Betting on Fixed Sporting Events
  • The Hidden Wiki
  • Recent Developments

dark web

Hacking groups and services

Many of hackers sell their services xDedic, hack forum, Trojan forge, Mazafaka, dark0de and The Real Deal dark net market. Cyber crimes and hacking services for financial institutions and banks.

How to access the Dark Web

Technically this is not a difficult to access the dark web. You simply need to install TOR browser in Your OS. You should be taking your anonymity and security very seriously. If you are visiting the Dark Web especially if you are viewing any Dark net Markets.Do not fool yourself and think that the ISP’s (Internet Service Providers) and Law Enforcement are not trying to track those who use Tor to access the Dark Web, they are, and they are good at it so don’t make it easy for them. Let’s learn it step by step.

  •  To access the deep web, you need a Tor browser on your OS.
  •  First, Download Tor.
  •  After downloading the Tor you need to install it in your OS.
  •  Click on open the downloaded file to start the installation process.
  •  Follow the installation guide to complete the process.
  •  Once you have installed Tor, open it.
  •  Now, you can access the deep web using Tor browser.
  •  This is not enough, your privacy is not completely secured. To double your security, you must have an advanced VPN service on the system that you access the deep/dark web.

dark web

Anonymity Tips:

  • Don’t trust anyone out there in the dark web.
  • Cover your webcam.
  • If you try to visit the Dark websites links. Then you must be protected by a VPN + Tor.
  • Before visiting the Dark websites ensure that an extension in Tor browser called “NoScript” is turned on. Enable this option “Forbid Scripts Globally“
  • If you want some extra protection (or maybe), type “about config” in the address bar, scroll down to “javascript_enabled” and change the value from “true” to “false”.
  • It is possible to track your IP address if you try to access the Deep/Dark websites without using our recommended VPN. Don’t land in trouble by using a free VPN too. Be safe and Be Anonymity online.
  • Get the best VPN service now.
  • Last but not the least. After opening hidden wiki. It is strongly recommended that you read this article How to exit the matrix.

Why do we need to securely browse the Dark Web?

I know you all are curious to surf Dark web. There have been many of dark web stories on security problems that might arise if you use the dark web. Dark web is the place where anonymity is the key factor. To stay anonymous he must do these following things.

First, you must install TOR. To prevent the theft of your personal data and avoiding data breach we strongly recommend you to Setup a VPN to hide your IP or Buy these Best VPN Directly. Hidden Wiki links are the best place to start for the newbies. Get to know how to register and purchase from various Darknet markets. In order to purchase from these markets, you need to buy bitcoins from top Bitcoin vendors. Don’t use Debit cards, Net banking or other cards in it.

 

 

 

 

This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by InfoMotru.ro and Locco.Ro
Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Translate »